Two conservation groups have threatened to sue the U.S. Forest Service over a long-debated timber sale to reduce fire hazard around Lemolo and Diamond lakes.
Conservation groups threaten lawsuit over D-Bug timber sale
Trending in: News
- Police log for Jul. 20, 2014: Fender benders abound in Roseburg Saturday
- Officer in segregated Marine Corps laid to rest in Roseburg military cemetery
- Roseburg VA employees speak out about ‘toxic’ workplace
- Former Oregon Gov. Vic Atiyeh dies; flags fly at half-staff
- Retired Roseburg Forest Products employee files for county commissioner