Two conservation groups have threatened to sue the U.S. Forest Service over a long-debated timber sale to reduce fire hazard around Lemolo and Diamond lakes.
- Police Log: Honey bees encroach on woman’s property in Sutherlin
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Death Notices for December 20, 2014
- Former Roseburg timber baron, billionaire and Yellowstone Club founder Tim Blixseth jailed in Montana
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend