Two conservation groups have threatened to sue the U.S. Forest Service over a long-debated timber sale to reduce fire hazard around Lemolo and Diamond lakes.
- Police log: Man burning grass with blowtorch
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity
- Green man taken to Mercy Medical Center after peaceful standoff with police
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy