Two conservation groups have threatened to sue the U.S. Forest Service over a long-debated timber sale to reduce fire hazard around Lemolo and Diamond lakes.
Conservation groups threaten lawsuit over D-Bug timber sale
Trending in: News
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four
- To Your Health: Addiction can be treated
- Update: Semi driver cited in crash that closed Highway 38 at Scottsburg; all lanes reopen