An Oakland man is headed to prison for downloading child pornography to an iPod he mislaid at a Sutherlin gas station. Jason Daniel Goodman, 34, was sentenced Wednesday in Douglas County Circuit Court to 18 months in prison and at least three years parole for possessing hundreds of pornographic images of children. As he was led from the courtroom in handcuffs, Goodman said he wanted the community to know he was sorry. “Everything said here was the truth,” Goodman said, adding that his addictions to alcohol and pornography had cost him “everything he had in life.” Goodman left his iPod …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees