Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden became chairman of the Senate’s natural resources committee Thursday, raising hopes Congress will reform how federal forests in Southern Oregon are …
Douglas County commissioner sees hope in Oregon senator’s new role
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans