These logs are the highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center. They do not represent all the incidents or their final outcomes. POLICE LOG Sunday Douglas County sheriff 1:08 a.m. — A man and his son were intoxicated and fighting in the 1700 block of Gazley Road in Canyonville. 2:12 a.m. — A fight was reported outside a bar in the 200 block of West B Avenue. 9:34 a.m. — A pygmy goat was in the city park in the 1700 block of Safari Road. 1:39 p.m. — A truck was driving north on …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees