A Roseburg woman was arrested Monday on suspicion of felony computer crime two days after policy say fraudulently obtained refunds from Walmart. Police suspect Ruby Lee Hajos, 32, entered Walmart at 2125 Northwest Stewart Parkway on Saturday carrying old Walmart receipts and selected items that matched the receipts. She is accused of exchanging the unpurchased items for store gift cards, which police say she used immediately. Two days later, Walmart store security identified her and contacted Roseburg police. Hajos was arrested on suspicion of first- and second-degree theft and felony computer crime. Roseburg police Sgt. Jeff Eichenbusch said Hajos was …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees