Several leads have gone cold in a November rock-throwing attack on Interstate 5 that injured two University of Oregon track athletes, but Oregon State Police say they believe the case can be solved. Several anonymous tipsters have made reports, but each of the possible suspects could account for their time when the incident occurred, OSP Detective Tom Willis said. “Right now, we’ve kind of exhausted all our leads,” Willis said. “Somebody somewhere knows something.” The families of the victims, Molly Grabill and Chris Brewer, are offering a reward of $2,500 for information leading to an arrest and a conviction. On …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees