When he was chosen Roseburg’s city manager, Lance Colley said the job was “the culmination of what I have wanted after 27 years of community service.” After two months on the job, Colley, 54, said last week he is still happy he got the job and optimistic about the city’s future. “I said it when they hired me, and I say it today, I’m really glad they hired me. “I’m happy to be here. I’m happy to come to work every day. There are always going to be things you worry about, that you stress about, but it’s a pretty …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees