These logs are the highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center. They do not represent all the incidents or their final outcomes. POLICE LOG Tuesday Douglas County sheriff 9:33 a.m. — A raccoon was unable to move and needed to be put down in the 60 block of Oleta Court in Roseburg. 9:53 a.m. — Someone climbed through a hole in a window to commit a burglary in the 700 block of Glendale Valley Road in Glendale. 1:38 p.m. — A woman suspects someone has been going through her house in the 2700 block …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees