If you go ... WHAT: “Expose Yourself” WHEN: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Exhibit continues through Feb. 28. WHERE: Umpqua Valley Arts Center, 1624 W. Harvard Ave., Roseburg COST: Free INFORMATION: 541-672-2532 …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees