ROSEBURG Employees get even in comedy Umpqua Actors Community Theater’s “9 to 5:The Musical,” continues production through Feb. 28. The show follows the story of three women who hatch a plot to get even with their sexist and hypocritical boss. Performances are at 7:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 2 p.m. Sundays at the Betty Long Unruh Theatre, 1614 W. Harvard Ave., Roseburg. Some material may not be suitable for younger audiences. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children and may be purchased at Hanson Jewelers, While Away Books or at the UACT box office. Information: 541-673-2125. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees