A woman who police believe caused the crash that killed a Myrtle Creek woman near Corvallis last year has been arrested and charged with manslaughter.
Driver in crash that killed Chelsea Duffy of Myrtle Creek charged with manslaughter
Trending in: News
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Roseburg Walmart associate turns 99 years old, keeps working
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four
- Roseburg man arraigned in convenience store murder