WINCHESTER Navy Band to play at college The United States Navy Band will perform at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 16 in Umpqua Community College’s Jacoby Auditorium, 1140 Umpqua College Road. The band is the premier wind ensemble of the U.S. Navy and plays an array of marches and patriotic selections. The concert band has been performing around the country for more than 85 years. Tickets to the event were free through The News-Review but have sold out. Information: 541-957-4200. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees