Highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center were not available today from the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. ARRESTS The News-Review publishes the names of individuals who have been arrested on suspicion of at least one felony charge or three misdemeanors or a combination of felony and misdemeanor charges. Thursday Douglas County sheriff Samuel Roman Garrett, 31, of Riddle on suspicion of two counts of felony possession of marijuana, distribution of marijuana to someone under 18, driving under the influence, reckless endangerment, endangering the welfare of a child, misdemeanor driving while license suspended, first-degree failure …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees