The Umpqua Dental Society will offer its 13th annual Donated Dental Day on Feb. 1. Dentists will provide free care for county residents who do not have insurance or cannot afford dental care. Patients who have insurance, Oregon Health Plan patients and those whose incomes are above 200 percent of the poverty level are not eligible. Screenings will be held from 7 to 9 a.m. at St. Joseph School Gymnasium, 630 W. Stanton St., Roseburg. Treatment appointments will be made on site. Patients will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis. Information: 541-672-3421. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees