The Greater Douglas United Way is partnering with Family Wize to offer prescription drug discount cards. The discount cards are free and available to everyone. The card is accepted by most local pharmacies. Savings on some medications are as high as 75 percent. There is no enrollment or activation. Consumers just give the card to their pharmacists every time a prescription is needed and discounts are automatically applied. To obtain a card, text “family” to 700700 or visit www.FamilyWize.org to print a card. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees