Gov. John Kitzhaber’s efforts to remake Oregon public education in his own image took another twist Monday. The leader of higher education in Oregon resigned.
Other voices: Will Kitzhaber’s vision for education work?
Trending in: News
- Police log for Jul. 20, 2014: Fender benders abound in Roseburg Saturday
- Officer in segregated Marine Corps laid to rest in Roseburg military cemetery
- Roseburg VA employees speak out about ‘toxic’ workplace
- Retired Roseburg Forest Products employee files for county commissioner
- Roseburg man arrested following car chase