Gov. John Kitzhaber’s efforts to remake Oregon public education in his own image took another twist Monday. The leader of higher education in Oregon resigned.
January 31, 2013 | Back to: News
Other voices: Will Kitzhaber’s vision for education work?
Trending in: News
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Douglas County Candidates tackle key issues at forum
- Roseburg and other Douglas County school districts fight chronic absenteeism
- Roseburg Walmart associate turns 99 years old, keeps working
- Hunting: Mentor program gives kids an early shot at hunting