Gov. John Kitzhaber’s efforts to remake Oregon public education in his own image took another twist Monday. The leader of higher education in Oregon resigned.
Other voices: Will Kitzhaber’s vision for education work?
Trending in: News
- BLM shows Myrtle Creek-area timber harvest to a skeptical public
- Theater review: ‘Oliver!’ likely to leave you asking for more
- Roseburg man tired of the homeless camp next door
- Renovated Douglas County Fair Pavilion Arena has a new name; ready for fair week
- New health trend: Camel milk does a body good | Moms