Gov. John Kitzhaber’s efforts to remake Oregon public education in his own image took another twist Monday. The leader of higher education in Oregon resigned.
Other voices: Will Kitzhaber’s vision for education work?
Trending in: News
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms
- Torch passes to youngest Douglas County Veterans Forum president yet
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Winston man’s sleuthing ID’s Civil War vet buried in Tenmile Cemetery
- Douglas County commissioner seat attracts fifth candidate