Gov. John Kitzhaber’s efforts to remake Oregon public education in his own image took another twist Monday. The leader of higher education in Oregon resigned.
Other voices: Will Kitzhaber’s vision for education work?
Trending in: News
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four
- To Your Health: Addiction can be treated
- Update: Semi driver cited in crash that closed Highway 38 at Scottsburg; all lanes reopen