Gov. John Kitzhaber’s efforts to remake Oregon public education in his own image took another twist Monday. The leader of higher education in Oregon resigned.
Other voices: Will Kitzhaber’s vision for education work?
Trending in: News
- UPDATE: Names released of motorcyclists killed in Highway 138 East crash
- Fort Umpqua Days offers families a fun way to learn about Elkton’s history
- Priority list set for Roseburg urban renewal projects
- Harvesting season for Matsutake mushrooms begins Tuesday
- Publisher’s Notebook: If you have to fight cancer, Roseburg is the place to do it