Davis-McGregor Sarah Davis and Thomas McGregor have announced their engagement and plans to be married March 23 in Dixonville. Sarah is the daughter of Craig and Jan Davis of Spring, Texas, and Jacque Dupree of Cleveland, Texas. Sarah is a 2006 graduate of Texas State University with a bachelor’s degree in anthropology. She works with United Community Action Network as program director for the UCAN VISTA Coalition and the United Communities AmeriCorps programs. She also serves on the board of directors for Battered Persons’ Advocacy and the Umpqua Valley Farmer’s Market. Thomas is the son of Col. Michael and Barbara …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees