This is a big, boisterous, pugnacious, and wide-ranging book, filled with new ideas and with new ways of examining and exploiting familiar phenomena. “Antifragile: Things …
Book review: Insights to digest if readers can stomach author’s arrogance
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms