A 30-year-old transient was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of threatening with a knife two employees who woke him up at the closed Swanson stud mill,
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Douglas Interagency Narcotics Team charges 23 with unlawful manufacture of marijuana in Douglas County
- Death Notices for November 24, 2015
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'