A Doberman pinscher that apparently doesn’t like being penned up was taken into custody Thursday after walking into a house and harassing a smaller dog, knocking over a 1-year-old child and cornering the home’s resident into a bathroom. The incident took place at 10:42 a.m. at a home in the 600 block of Craig Street. The Doberman chased and pounced on the smaller dog. When the resident moved in to separate the dogs, the Doberman became aggressive toward her. The larger dog then knocked her child to the ground and pounced on him and growled at the boy. The woman …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees