A Canyonville man was arrested Thursday after Douglas County sheriff’s deputies searched his home and reported finding pipe bombs, a marijuana plant and stolen property.
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss