Highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center were not available from the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. The following information was provided by the Douglas County Jail. ARRESTS The News-Review publishes the names of individuals who have been arrested on suspicion of at least one felony charge or three misdemeanors or a combination of felony and misdemeanor charges. Friday Douglas County sheriff Chase Allan McVicar, 22, on suspicion of two counts of recklessly endangering another person and driving under the influence of intoxicants. Myrtle Creek Police George Allen Dent, 34, on suspicion of second-degree disorderly …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees