The pungent smell of leather permeates every corner of Bill Clemons’ shop. Making shoes is fragrant work, the owner of Clemons Boot Co. said. “Sometimes …
Neighbors: Roseburg boot-maker continues father’s trade
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Family maintains hope to find Kyron Horman
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution