A Winston man accused of breaking into a woman’s home and raping her on New Year’s Eve pleaded not guilty Wednesday to five felony charges.
Winston man pleads not guilty to raping woman
Trending in: News
- Police log for Jul. 20, 2014: Fender benders abound in Roseburg Saturday
- Officer in segregated Marine Corps laid to rest in Roseburg military cemetery
- Roseburg VA employees speak out about ‘toxic’ workplace
- Retired Roseburg Forest Products employee files for county commissioner
- Former Oregon Gov. Vic Atiyeh dies; flags fly at half-staff