Walking gadgets and gizmos converged on Eagles Park Thursday afternoon for the Robot Love Parade in downtown Roseburg. The second of its kind, the event was hosted by the Youth Outreach Center. Kids of all ages were invited to dress as robots. A costume-making workshop took place Wednesday afternoon at the youth center. Robots and spectators were treated to a warm, dry day. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees