After eight years sniffing around for the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office, police dog Kilo apparently enjoyed his retirement ceremony Wednesday at the Douglas County Courthouse.
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Sutherlin Fire Department exceeds expectations after Monday's fire on State Street
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork