Women can learn the seven symptoms of a heart attack at a seminar from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Mercy Medical Center, Conference Rooms A and B, 2700 N.W. Stewart Parkway, in Roseburg. Community members are invited to join Drs. Linda Sewell and Kene Tlaang and cardiology nurse practitioner Erin Rice to learn more about women’s heart health, including how menopause can affect the heart. The session is free. It is part of a national campaign: Make the Call. Don’t Miss A Beat. A woman suffers a heart attack every minute in the United States. In a survey by …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees