ROSEBURG Man shoots self, survives, following traffic stop A 22-year-old Roseburg man shot himself several times Friday night after being pulled over for a routine vehicle equipment violation near downtown, police said. The man survived the shooting but suffered serious wounds. He was treated initially at Mercy Medical Center and later transferred to a trauma center, said Lt. Pat Moore of the Roseburg Police Department. Moore declined to identify the man and said Saturday afternoon he did not know to which hospital the man had been transferred. A Roseburg police officer pulled over a white 1995 Ford pickup being driven …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees