After thinking about opening up a brewery for the past 18 months, the Anderson family finally did it. Brothers Russ and Tom Anderson and their father, Kevin Anderson, are the co-owners of Dog Barrel Brewery & Home Brew Supplies, a business that opened Jan. 15 at 1092 N.E. Stephens St. in Roseburg. The building had previously been bright golden yellow and was home to resale vendors. The building has been repainted warm gray. “Roseburg didn’t really have a home brew supply shop,” Tom Anderson said. “We wanted to open up a brewery, and it just seemed logical to have the …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees