MYRTLE CREEK — Threats posted by a former student on Facebook triggered the Wednesday morning lockdown of 1,400 South Umpqua School District students, officials said. …
Former South Umpqua High student accused of making threats on Facebook
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans