MYRTLE CREEK — Threats posted by a former student on Facebook triggered the Wednesday morning lockdown of 1,400 South Umpqua School District students, officials said.
Former South Umpqua High student accused of making threats on Facebook
Trending in: News
- BLM shows Myrtle Creek-area timber harvest to a skeptical public
- Roseburg man tired of the homeless camp next door
- Theater review: ‘Oliver!’ likely to leave you asking for more
- Renovated Douglas County Fair Pavilion Arena has a new name; ready for fair week
- Winston cancer survivor’s story woven into this year’s Relay for Life