Two Myrtle Creek men were scheduled to be arraigned today in Multnomah County after a traffic stop that yielded a half pound of cocaine, 14 pounds of marijuana and $32,060 in cash. Franciso Flores Jr., 24, and Anthony George White, 29, are facing charges of delivering cocaine and delivering, possessing and manufacturing marijuana. Flores remained in custody today in the Multnomah County Jail and was being held in lieu of $130,000 bail. White was booked into jail and released late Friday. Flores was driving a Toyota Tundra east on Interstate 84 at Milepost 11 in the Portland area when he …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees