A 22-year-old Roseburg woman was arrested around 3 p.m. Sunday in downtown Roseburg after reportedly trying to elude police in a car chase and then scuffling with officers even after guns were pulled, Roseburg police said. Kaighley Danielle Stocks was booked into the Douglas County Jail on suspicion of attempting to elude police, driving under the influence of a controlled substance, reckless driving, resisting arrest and harassment. She was in custody today in lieu of $75,000 bail. Stocks was reportedly speeding, running red lights and driving the wrong way on Lane Avenue, police said. An officer reported that she continued …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees