This is the start of “round two” of Chamber Column, which I was pleased to introduce in The News-Review’s first Money Monday feature issue back on Dec. 10. I read each column submitted by my colleagues from chambers throughout Douglas County with great interest. Turns out I learned that there are actually two more organized chambers than I had previously known about, specifically, in Glendale and Yoncalla. Since I just received confirmation that the Riddle Area Chamber of Commerce will host the Douglas County Chambers and Cities Summit 4, it is very helpful to me to have current contact information …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees