School board members have thankless jobs. They volunteer the time spent at meetings, talking to district residents and studying issues confronting their schools. They face …
Editorial: Lack of time, reasoning would hurt levy push for Roseburg schools
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Douglas County mother sues state over toddler’s death
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Ex-employee at Roseburg shoe store suspected in $12,000 theft