Reneau held in high esteem Like many of his other patients, I was shocked to read of the allegations lodged against Dr. Donald Reneau, as reported in the Feb. 21 edition of The News-Review. I have been a patient of Dr. Reneau’s since September 2011. Never in my many visits have I seen Dr. Reneau treat anyone inappropriately. He treats his patients with the utmost respect and care. While I have waited for my appointments, I’ve talked to many people, women and men, who hold him in high regard. Most, like me, he has helped tremendously. He is folksy, funny …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees