The Oakland School District is accepting applications for a school board member and two budget committee members. To be eligible for appointment, applicants must be a resident of the district, not be an officer, agent or employee of the district and not receive any compensation from the district. Applications are available at the district office or by calling 541-459-4341 and are due on April 4. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees