If wood artist Bill Saily spends at least 10 minutes sharpening his blades for every hour he spends carving, then he spends just under seven …
Umpqua Carvers slice wood, but don’t cut corners
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore