If wood artist Bill Saily spends at least 10 minutes sharpening his blades for every hour he spends carving, then he spends just under seven …
Umpqua Carvers slice wood, but don’t cut corners
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title