Saying he would welcome a return to nonpartisan government, state Rep. Tim Freeman formally announced Monday he will run for Douglas County commissioner in 2014. …
Rep. Tim Freeman formally announces candidacy for Douglas County commissioner
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore