A Roseburg woman had to be extricated from her car Tuesday afternoon after she lost control of the vehicle and crashed into a street light.
Roseburg woman pulled from car after crash
Trending in: News
- 5-month-old Roseburg baby needs heart transplant
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Guest column: Remembering when James Garner learned a little about Douglas County
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms
- Healthy Wednesday: Roseburg VA’s service dog policy upsets veteran