GLIDE — The Glide girls won the team crown in a small schools meet Thursday and Camas Valley was first in the boys’ side. Glide sophomore Kali Vickery won the 100 and 200, and joined Madison Gladding, Shelby Thompson and Danielle Schlager on the first-place 4x100 relay. The Wildcats also got wins from Caroline Brown in the 800 and its 4x400 relay. Amanda Forrester of Glendale beat the field in the 1,500 and 3,000. Camas Valley junior Caleb Lindsey finished first in the 100 and long jump, and ran a leg on the victorious 4x100 relay. CV’s Brad Dancer finished …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees