These logs are the highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center. They do not represent all the incidents or their final outcomes. POLICE LOG Tuesday Douglas County sheriff 1:52 a.m. — Suspicious circumstances were reported when two males were seen carrying garbage bags in the 200 block of Fourth Street in Dillard. 6:35 a.m. — A woman in the 200 block of Northwest Barnes Street in Winston complained that her caregiver was refusing to provide her medication and her money. 7:44 a.m. — A person arrived home in the 700 block of North Bank …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees