The U.S. Forest Service wants Douglas County to give back $438,600 that the agency distributed three months ago, citing the across-the-board cuts known as the
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Douglas Interagency Narcotics Team charges 23 with unlawful manufacture of marijuana in Douglas County
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion