The U.S. Forest Service wants Douglas County to give back $438,600 that the agency distributed three months ago, citing the across-the-board cuts known as the …
Forest Service moves to recoup funds sent to Douglas County
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore