POLICE LOG Wednesday Douglas County sheriff 12:10 a.m. — The driver of a 1980s Honda was seen driving over traffic cones in the 200 block of Battle Mountain Lane, Glendale. 12:51 a.m. — A woman called 911 for the fourth time to report that her niece was harassing her in the 5000 block of Shadow Ranch Lane in Roseburg. 7:38 a.m. — A citizen stopped a police officer in the 2100 block of Castle Avenue in Roseburg to report that neighbors were cooking methamphetamine last night in their backyard. 7:38 a.m. — A woman with a history of mental illness …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees