How are you at trivia, particularly on medical/anatomy/physiology matters? Take this quick quiz and perhaps improve your crossword or Scrabble skills, even add to your repertoire of ice breakers for the next social gathering. Answers are at the bottom… no peeking! 1. What is the name of that dangling, fleshy thing hanging off the back of the roof of your mouth? 2. What does your gallbladder do? 3. How does the home pregnancy test work? 4. What do the two numbers of your blood pressure reading mean? 5. What is the difference between a tendon and a ligament? 6. What …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees