Work began Monday on the last major step in a 20-year plan to make the Roseburg Regional Airport more attractive to corporate fliers. Wildish Construction …
Work begins on Roseburg Regional Airport taxiway
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?