Undoubtedly the biggest issue facing Douglas County voters in the May 21 election is the Roseburg School District’s five-year, $6 million bond levy. Roseburg is …
Editorial: Plenty of reasons to pass Roseburg schools bond levy
Trending in: News
- Douglas County mother sues state over toddler’s death
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Ex-employee at Roseburg shoe store suspected in $12,000 theft
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms