Undoubtedly the biggest issue facing Douglas County voters in the May 21 election is the Roseburg School District’s five-year, $6 million bond levy. Roseburg is …
Editorial: Plenty of reasons to pass Roseburg schools bond levy
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- DeFazio views Superfund site, Formosa Mine